Shiseido Parlour

In 1928, Shiseido Parlour opened its doors in Ginza as a pioneer of Western cuisine. It spread a new food culture by offering curry rice, which was still rare at the time, with an original Western-style meat croquette, now found commonplace throughout all of Japanese dining. In 1973, the French restaurant "L'Osier" was opened, inheriting the Shiseido Parlour policies of delivering: "new value”, “high quality", and "authenticity” across the menu. While preserving the tradition of our first restaurant and the essence of French cuisine, we have created new flavors with innovative expressions, and have been awarded a three-star ranking in the Michelin Guide Tokyo for four consecutive years starting in 2019. From our Parlour beginnings, to acclaimed French dining, we will continue to deliver unparalleled, authentic dining experiences to our customers.

Share
  • facebookでシェアする
  • twitterでシェアする
  • lineでシェアする
  • linkedinでシェアする
  • urlでシェアする
  • facebookでシェアする
  • twitterでシェアする
  • lineでシェアする
  • linkedinでシェアする
  • urlでシェアする